Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Nude and Mint



























































Hello Lovelies ,

So I'm back in the US as most of you - who are following me on IG - know after a one month business trip to Kuwait. I had a great time meeting fashionistas, designers, store owners, editors and fashion bloggers back home in Kuwait. My trip was so full that I couldn't find enough time to post about every single event I've attended and every place I've been to so I've decided to post more of my trip during this week while I adjust to the new timing and take a little break.


Today's post is about my visit to "Farah Alsharhan" Boutique. I've picked some amazing pieces for different occasions and one of them was this dress that I wore for "Athnain" Magazine event last week. We agreed on some great designs and pieces that I can't wait to show you a sneak peek of very soon :)

Now let's talk outfit. Are you guys into capes as much as I am right now? I tried to mix this nude color one with mint pants to create a fun yet elegant look. What do you guys think?


I was wearing /

Modish Chanel : Cape
Charlotte Russe : Pants
Givenchy Antigona : Bag
Bershka : heels 

5 comments:

  1. Your collaboration with the boutique sounds exciting, can't wait! You look so cute in pastels, that cape is everything!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and that dress behind you are wow.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nude color and your mint pants complemented well. I love its fun and girly look! :)


    -xoxo, FRANCES
    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this mint! I'm glad you paired it with this blushy nude... So perfect.

    Kate from Clear the Way
    (currently running a Concrete Necklace giveaway, if you are interested)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit as always!

    Very feminine and elegant!

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete